|A smaller field backpack for a child or adult between about 4 feet and 5 feet tall.|
Estwing Geo Backpack for Kids - Five Compartments
The Estwing Geo Backpack for Kids works great in the field or as a bookbag for school. It has padded shoulder straps for comfort and a padded back that prevents items in the pack from digging into your back. Features a water bottle holder on the left side and a small zippered pouch on the right for storing small frequently used items.
The large main compartment is large enough to carry several textbooks or notebooks, or the supplies that you will need in the field. The middle compartment will hold an extra shirt, or a nylon jacket, or hat and gloves.
The pack has a padded handle on the top that is perfect for carrying the pack when boarding a plane or getting seated on a bus.
This backpack is made of durable materials, sewn well and has quality zippers. It will last for years given normal use. See below for compartment dimensions and more descriptions.
- This pack is 13 inches tall by 11 inches wide, with a depth of about 8 inches.
- Main Compartment Dimensions: 13" tall x 11" wide x 5" deep.
- Middle Compartment Dimensions: 13" tall x 11" wide x 2.5" deep.
- Small Compartment Dimensions: 9" tall x 11" wide x .5" deep.
- External water bottle holster on right side.
- 7" tall x 6" wide x 2" deep pocket on left side
- Cell phone holder on front of the right shoulder strap
- Three Velcro straps on the back to hold your rock hammer (sold separately)
- Plastic D-rings on the straps and back to attach your keys, hand lens, etc.
- Soft padded and wide shoulder straps make this pack comfortable to carry.